About “Urban Co-operative Banking Summit 2016, Gujarat
Cooperative Banks have traditionally been an integral and crucial part of the Indian economic system. These banks help in channelizing the idle savings of the society to fruitful economic ventures. Apart from channelizing the idle saving, these Cooperative Banks help in development of small and medium scale enterprise in urban areas by providing substantial credit facilities to this segment.
Despite the fact that the business and asset base of cooperative banks have grown over the years, these institutions have been facing numerous challenges in maintaining their development and sustainability. First of all the market competition and the need to retain good clientele are affecting cooperative banks. Secondly their size and relative lack of financial depth constraints adoption of high end technology which is the key ingredient of the new era banking sector.
“Urban Co-operative Banking Summit 2016, Gujarat conference has been designed to discuss such challenges of cooperative banks. This summit will provide an interactive experience producing valuable, actionable outcomes. Participants will become part of an actively engaged community sounding board that generates productive ideas, activities and alliances during and between conferences.
Invited Dignitaries at Urban Co-operative Banking Summit 2016, Gujarat
- Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India.
- Executive Director/s, Reserve Bank of India
- Principal Chief General Manager/GMs, Reserve Bank Of India
- Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India Ahmedabad
- Ex Executive Directors, Reserve Bank of India
- Dr. Mukund L Abhyankar, President, National Federation of Urban Co-operative Banks & Credit Societies Ltd NAFCUB
- Shri R B Sahandilya,Vice President, NAFCUB, & Chairman State Federation of Urban Co-operative Banks and Credit SocietyLtd, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Shri Vidhyadhar Vamanrao Anaskar, Vice-President, NAFCUB & Chairman, Maharashtra urban Cooperative Banks Federation Ltd.
- All Directors of NAFCUB
- Government of Gujarat
- Secretary (Co-orperation)
- Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Chairman and Managing Director of Gujarat Co-operative Banks
- Chairman and Managing Directors of Federation for Co-operative Banking across different states
- IT Heads of different Co-operative Banks
- CISOs of Different Co-operative Banks
- Cooperative Banks: Strengthening Indian Financial Inclusion
- Cooperative Banks Demand Technology (ATM, CBS, Mobile & Online Payments)
- Security & Surveillance in Cooperative Banks
- Bank Assurance: Collaboration between Banking & Insurance Companies
- Competing with Private/MNC Banks
- Learn new information from presenters
- Networking with new people within your field
- Build your brand; increase sales and market share
- Get answers to your questions and challenges from credible individuals
- Capitalize on innovation opportunities and make intelligent, informed IT investment choices
- Presenting Partner
- Technology Partner
- Banking Partner
- Gold Partner
- Silver Partner
- Lanyard Partner
- Associate Partner